Song Of Detective Conan Ending Episode 40
Mai Kuraki
Your Best Friends
although I want to
understand everything about you
you hide your pain with your usual smile but I know that you’ve been holding back your tears all this time to the extent that it may break your heart even if you act tough, if I look at your eyes I know immediately, You’re my boyfriend so you can lean on me that feeling reaches me it echoes deep in my heart even if you don’t say it out loud I know your heart, I’ll be nearby even if we’re far apart right now I can hear your heart’s voice I know even if it’s not said out loud You’re my boyfriend always girl I know, about you girl I know, what you think about your heart that blames yourself and I know, how you’ve always tried not to show your tears even when your heart was filled with anxiety you’re acting tough, if I look at your eyes I know immediately, You’re my best friend so you can lean on me that feeling reaches me it echoes deep in my heart even if you don’t say it out loud I know your heart, I’ll be nearby even if we’re far apart right now I can hear your heart’s voice I know even if it’s not said out loud You’re my best friend always the telepathy that connects the two of us there’s nothing that’ll separate the two of us I’ll continue to think of you no matter where I may be because our hearts are connected yes I know about you and you know about me we believe in each other so it’ll be ok so you can lean on me that feeling reaches me it echoes deep in my heart even if you don’t say it out loud I know your heart, I’ll be nearby even if we’re far, far apart I can hear your heart’s voice I know even if it’s not said out loud You’re my best friend always |
|
Kimi no koto zenbu
Wakatte agetai keredo
Tsuraku te mo gomakasu
Itsumo egao de
But I know namida wo
Koraeteiru ne zutto
Sono mune ga
Koware sou na kurai
Tsuyogatte ite mo kimi no hitomi wo mire ba
Wakaru yo sugu ni ne you're my boyfriend
So you can lean on me
Sono omoi ha todoi teru yo
Mune no oku ni hibii teru yo
Kotoba ni dasa naku tatte
I know your heart soba ni iru yo
Ima wa tooku hanarete ite mo
Mune no koe wa kikoe teru yo
Kotoba ni dasa nakute mo wakaru yo
Zutto you're my boyfriend
Girl, I know kimi no koto
Girl, I know omou koto
Jibun wo seme teru kimi no kokoro
And I know namida wo
Tsuraku te mo gomakasu
Itsumo egao de
But I know namida wo
Koraeteiru ne zutto
Sono mune ga
Koware sou na kurai
Tsuyogatte ite mo kimi no hitomi wo mire ba
Wakaru yo sugu ni ne you're my boyfriend
So you can lean on me
Sono omoi ha todoi teru yo
Mune no oku ni hibii teru yo
Kotoba ni dasa naku tatte
I know your heart soba ni iru yo
Ima wa tooku hanarete ite mo
Mune no koe wa kikoe teru yo
Kotoba ni dasa nakute mo wakaru yo
Zutto you're my boyfriend
Girl, I know kimi no koto
Girl, I know omou koto
Jibun wo seme teru kimi no kokoro
And I know namida wo

Komentar
Posting Komentar